Eastern Interregional Scientific Center
- PROVISIONS ON THE EASTERN INTERREGIONAL SCIENTIFIC CENTER OF NAAS
- Composition of the Scientific Coordination Council of the Eastern Interregional Scientific Center
- Resolution of the Scientific Coordination Council of the Eastern Interregional Scientific Center of NAAS (Minutes 1 dated March 28, 2019)
- Agenda of the working meeting of the Presidium of the Scientific Coordination Council of the Eastern Interregional Scientific Center of NAAS on August 27, 2019
- MINUTES 1 of the working meeting of the Presidium of the Scientific Coordination Council of the Eastern Interregional Scientific Center of NAASU dated August 27, 2019
- Official mandate 1 based on the meeting results on issues of organizational activities of interregional scientific centers of NAAS dated 29/08/2019
Release of the 1 st research and production forum of the Eastern Interregional Scientific Center of NAAS of Ukraine at KhNAU named after VV Dokuchaev on October 18, 2019
"Development of the agrarian sector of Ukraine through the lens of science, education and production" was the name of the 1 st powerful forum of the Eastern Interregional Scientific Center, which united the efforts scientists, educators and producers who demonstrated their achievements and discussed today’s issues and challenges for the agricultural sector of the state. The event was opened by Mykola Roik, Vice President of NAAS of Ukraine, who assured that the Eastern Interregional Scientific Center was on the right track and wished it successful development. Also, all participants were greeted by the rector of KhNAU named after VV Dokuchaev Oleksandr Ulianchenko, Head of the Department of Agriculture, Seed Production, Engineering and Labor Protection of the Directorate of Agricultural Production of the
Agricultural Development Office of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration Oksana Fedyshyna, Head of the Department of Plant Production and Variety Investigations of the Plant Production Institute named after VYa Yuriev Serhii Popov, and the general manager of Ahroport Ukraina Dmytro Tytarenko.
During the exhibition of achievements and networking, new acquaintances and contacts were established, which brought agricultural science closer to the problems and needs of farmers who came from different parts of Kharkivska, Sumska, Donetska and Luhanska Oblasts.
During the strategic sessions "Land Market Reform: New Challenges and Urgent Solutions""Novel Agricultural Technologies in Plant Production: Innovative Solutions and Prospects forthe Science – Production Symbiosis";"Development of Agrarian Education and Science through the Reform Lens. How Does the Agribusiness See the Future Specialist?”; "Revival of the Livestock Industry: Producers’ and Scientists’ views" problematic issues of the agrarian sector development were discussed and ways to solve them were suggested via panel discussions. The discussion on the land market implementation was especially lively, as the land issue in Ukraine is extremely relevant.
We express our sincere gratitude to the participants of the forum, in particular:
- Kharkiv National Agrarian University named after VV Dokuchaev;
- Plant Production Institute named after VYa Yuriev of NAAS;
- Institute for Soil Science and Agrochemistry Research named after ON Sokolovsky of NAAS;
- Donetsk State Agricultural Experimental Station of NAAS;
- Institute of Vegetable and Melon Growing of NAAS (Merefa);
- Institute of Agriculture of the Northeast of NAAS (Sumska Oblast);
- Kharkiv State Zooveterinary Academy;
- NSC "Institute of Experimental and Clinical Veterinary Medicine of NAAS"
- Ukrainian Research Institute of Oils and Fats NAAS;
- Luhansk National Agrarian University;
- Zeminform LLC (Kharkiv);
- PE Nasinneve (Liubotyn);
- Trading company SAN AGRO LLC (Kharkivska Oblast)
- Kostiantynivska College of Luhansk NAU.
PRESIDIUM OF THE SCIENTIFIC COORDINATION COUNCIL OF THE EASTERN INTERREGIONAL SCIENTIFIC CENTER OF THE NAAS